Support our BYF with Your Kroger Plus Card!
Members and friends of First Baptist can now help raise funds for our Baptist Youth Fellowship using their Kroger Plus cards. Just follow the instructions below, and then each time you use your card you will be helping to raise funds for our youth ministries—camping, mission trips, etc. Thank you!
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ENROLLED…
You must re-enroll this year online by April 30, 2016 to continue supporting our church’s BYF.
Re-enrolling only takes a few moments and is completed in these few simple steps:
1. Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Sign in using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click on “forgot password” and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
3. Enter your organization’s five digit NPO number (83554) or the first three letters of the organization’s name, click search.
4. Select your organization by clicking on the circle to the left of your organization’s name (NOTE: Our church’s name is listed as First Regular Baptist Church of Dayton).
5. Save changes.
IF YOU ARE ENROLLING FOR THE FIRST TIME…
· Register online: krogercommunityrewards.com
· Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. (NOTE: If you not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
· Click on Sign In/Register.
· Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
· You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter NPO number (83554) or name of organization (First Regular Baptist Church of Dayton), select organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
· REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
· Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.